Monday, September 13, 2010

Beautiful Day

Today, like most days, is a beautiful day here in Bend. The sun is shining and you can feel the crispness of fall creeping in. The kids are at school and it is eerily quiet around here! My husband Robbie is studying for his ski/board patrol class and I am waiting for my mandrels to dry so I can go melt some glass.

Yesterday we spent the day emptying almost the entire contents of our garage into our driveway so we could finally finish (after almost a year and a half!) moving in and organizing the garage. People kept driving by and asking if we were having a garage sale, which I think we just might do if we can find the time. My studio is in our garage along with way too many bikes, snowboards, skis, the gear that comes with, and all my craft fair booth things. Now it is a much nicer place to be. Robbie even hooked up our sound system. Yay! I'm really excited to go turn up the music and make beads today.

Here are my newest creations:

Colorful Circle Necklace in Eggplant, named by a very nice girl who visited my booth at the market this Saturday. Thank you!!!

Orbit Earrings in Turquoise, these are really different than anything I've made before. They can be ordered in many colors.
Matching Orbit Pendant in Turquoise, can also be ordered in many colors.

And a sweet and sparkly bead with little violets and cz's

No comments:

Post a Comment