Sunday, November 13, 2011

Best of the Northwest!


On Wednesday I'll be heading to Seattle for the Best of the Northwest. The show runs Nov. 18-20th at Pier 91 at the Smith Cove Cruise Terminal. I will be upstairs in booth N-30.

The first thought in my head this morning was, there is no way I'm going to be able to do everything I need to do before I leave for the show if I don't do at least a few things today. So I sat down to do just a couple of things. One thing lead to another and all of a sudden it's gotten dark and is time for dinner! I did get a lot done which is great because there is still so much to do.

I do have a ton of new things I am very happy with! I've come up with several new color combinations of Lovely Blooms and Colorful Circles, and also new colors of Namaste pendants and earrings. You can see some of the new colors in my Etsy shop, but there are still more I have not had a chance to photograph and list.

No comments:

Post a Comment