Tuesday, July 25, 2017

This Blog is Moving....

Reading my last post made me laugh. I laughed because when I wrote it, over a year ago, I was going through big changes. I was moving my studio and trying to figure out how to build a Nutritional Therapy Practice AND keep going with Larissa Spafford Designs. It's funny because I am still figuring it out. AND I'm still going with both!

I have just completely redone my entire website. I'm really happy with it, in fact, it's my favorite one yet. I'm also working on something else....

I've only told one or two people, so you are among the first to know, I'm working on an online store! It's a little daunting just typing it, but I'm doing it! I have no idea how long it will take, but it's happening.

For now, this blog is moving to my new website where I'm going to be posting more regularly. Thanks so much for reading!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment